Thanks for the support

I was shocked by the encouragement that I received from my friends saying that I should not give up for my qualification as I am nearing there. I am quite surprised about one of my friend's scores as well. Despite that, this person still replied me to go on when she was told that I wanted to give up.

Besides that, I am heartened by the fact that my buddy R is urging me on, telling me not to give up. Its always nice to have this group of friends around, some of you whom I just knew or haven't met before.

My colleagues have been urging me on as well. One of them even offered to lend me his FRS text by Ng Eng Juan.

I am very touched by the gesture shown by you guys. Your encouragement makes me have an energinser battery in my body, which is "never give up".

Thanks to:-

  1. Jasmine
  2. Richard
  3. Wendy
  4. Tammy
  5. Peggy
  6. Caifeng
  7. Shionge
  8. Lau
  9. Wilson
  10. Ben
  11. Chua

Comments

Dalicia said…
from the beginning, you had a lot encouragement and confidence from all your friends.

so, getting support now is not a suprise. what else???

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings