What Are You Doing This National Day?

I am wondering what plans are you having for this National Day weekend. For me, it was a bad start to the National Day weekend yesterday. Maybe I was expecting too much, or should I say, I may have heaped too much pressure on myself to try to know new people.

Anyway, just listened to PM Lee's National Day message. I just wonder what wishes do you have for our country on its birthday today?

  • Hope that inflation fears ease soon?
  • Hope for a better Baby Bonus to be announced at the National Day Rally on 23 Aug.
  • Hope that we will have a successful F1 on 28 Sep.
  • More financial assistance for the low income groups.
  • Job stability

Whatever it is, just hope that you guys enjoy your National Day today, especially the performance of the Black Knights and the fireworks display.

Talking about fireworks, the annual Singapore Fireworks Festival will be taking  place at the Marina Bay floating platform on 22 and 23 Aug. Tickets at $18. I wonder who is interested to go with me? More info at http://www.fireworks.com.sg/. Do let me know if you are interested.

Signing off with my favourite National Day song of all time, wishing Singapore more prosperous years ahead.

 

 

家- 陈洁仪

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings