Dinner At Ministry Of Food - My Isakaya

dessert_rightcontext

Picture courtesy of Ministry of Food Website

Today was payday for me and it meant that I was supposed to pop to a nearby branch of POSB or DBS Bank to put in my pay cheque in the Quick Cheque Deposit.

The bus ride took me to Suntec City, which was perfect as I needed to get a birthday card for Darling, my long time blogger friend, as her birthday is coming on Tuesday. I have arranged with Stephanie to pay her a visit on Monday evening, so I should pass her the card then. I hope she likes the card, as I liked the words that was written on the card, which really describes our friendship in the close to 4 years that we know each other.

Since mum said that she was not cooking for the night, decided to walk around & search for food. MOF- My Isakaya, a Japanese resturant that was recommended by Wendy mei on her blog. I was surprised by the big serving of the salmon bento that I ordered. And I had the opportunity to try the desert as shown in the picture. I thought that the glutinous rice balls and the green tea ice-cream was great, just that the red bean was a tad too sweet. You will be surprised that there was no wasabi found on the serving, instead I had to dip the salmon in hot water to enjoy the real taste.

I felt that the price was reasonable at about $25 after POSB/DBS card discount, where I had the bento set, green tea, hot tea, & the desert. It is certainly worth a try for this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings