Saturday Shopping

images  images

Had the usual Saturday praying session at Tampines Soka Centre with mum today, before proceeding to Junction 8 Best Denki to get a stand fan as my grandma is coming over to my place for a short stay of 5 days next week. She should be sleeping in my study room as she just had an operation to correct her cartracts. It will not be safe for her to climb up the stairs to my sleeping room. Lucky the fan didn't cost much as the vouchers from my boss subsided most of the cost of the fan.

I also had an interesting discovery. The Canon 40 & 41 ink cartridges that I bought from E-life at Suntec are more expensive than the Canon 830 & 831 cartridges at Best Denki. The difference is good enough for me to have 2 lunches. What I don't understand is these 4 cartridges are all compatitable with my Canon printer, but why is there such a big difference in cost.

Dinner was at Kim San Leng coffeeshop. Mum was commenting that I was eating too fast, as a result, my food is usually not properly digested and I don't get the "full" feeling. I guess you must be wondering what I had.

  • Yong Tau Foo (5 pieces) with noodles
  • Indian rojak, shared with my mum
  • Omelette, shared with my mum

I just wonder why I still can't gain a bit of weight that I want. I can't gain too much due to my physical condition as my legs may not be able to carry my body weight if I gain too much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings