Tour of The New Taxpayer Services Centre @ IRAS

I was asked to be at IRAS Enforcement Division by my boss to help my client submit a composition fine case on an urgent basis today.

As per the talk at IRAS last week, I was asked to take a cab there and back to office. The new TSC has been a relevation as it looks like IRAS has saved a lot of manpower costs. You are to take the queue number yourself using the self help kisok, and submit your documents to the tax officer, if it is a composition case. After that, you have to proceed to pay the fine at the post office next door. IRAS does not collect money nowadays before showing the receipt to the tax officer.

This makes it seems like it is an auto pilot office. You must help yourself to speak to a government officer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings