East Coast Picnic & 1st Birthday Celebration

PB290001

I was asked to go to this picnic by my long time net friend, Germaine, who set up a new Facebook Group, Picnic East Coast. This was her group's 2nd picnic and it was by far the biggest picnic that I have attended. There were close to 30 of us with almost half the guests I knew, as they were mostly from my singing group, the Libraboys Group & Singapore Facebook Singles Group. Therefore, I was asked to assist her with some co-ordination before this.

Have to thank her friends, Lynsey, for coming my house to pick me up, Chiam, Maria & Joey for sharing the cab home with me and Germaine for helping me to get the food that I was supposed to get for the picnic as I told her most likely, I would be doing my self study for my upcoming exams, therefore I don't have time to buy the stuff.

Had a surprise at the picnic. Germaine actually got CK Tan to buy a cake to celebrate the birthdays of the people which falls on Nov & Dec. This was totally unexpected. It seems like I was not the only one that was surprised. Her friends, CK Ng & Chiam, whose birthday are in Nov were surprised too.

Played "passing the sparkle". A game which we had to pass a burning sparkle around till it burns finished. The person who holds the burnt sparkle in the end, the person beside him/ her will have to do a forefeit.

It was a great picnic. Have to thank Germaine and Jas for the great organisation. There are about 60 photos that we took altogether, from various cameras. If you are interested to view them, please click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings