Interesting Sights

scania_single_deck_bus_thumbnail

I met up with mum at Hougang Central Interchange for our usual prayer session at SSA Tampines Centre today. As the Service 27 was travelling along Sengkang, a passenger boarded the bus. As the bus was crowded, he decided to climb on the pole and sat in the empty space. The bus driver continued the journey before asking the passenger to get off the empty space. I thought the way he was sitting made him look like he was going to fall anytime as he was slouching. Maybe he was too fat.

The purpose of sharing this story is the new Scania Bus that comes with 2 boxes of empty space in the front of the bus is not meant for sitting. The 1st box located near the Ez-Link card scanner machine is used to support the Ez- Link card scanner machine and the Bus Service LED Display Box. I do believe there are hidden electrical wires to power up the LED display light. There may also be a possibility that a person's head or body may hit the glass panel causing the glass panel to break.

 

centreTSCLarge

Mum and I managed to reach there, despite the sudden heavy downpour. Praying session was a bit disruptive today as there was this auntie. I guess she had a lot of things on her mind, yet she was not concentrating on her praying session. She was looking back & forth instead of facing the altar. It got bad when she sounded the praying chime loudly (I would say banging the chime) and told us to chant in one voice, rather than like a fish market. I was wondering if she ever thought that her action was more disruptive and she actually banged the bell? I thought it was very disrespectful to the religion.

I wonder if someone can teach her the right way of chanting?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings