Is This What You Call A True Friend?

I have been busy recently as my senior is on leave till 1 Dec. After her leave, its my turn to go on my study leave to prepare for my paper on 9 Dec.

It was nearly a nightmare to cover for this senior of mine, as she always kept her work within her own confines and she liked things to be done her style, so I had to change my style to suit her style. If not for my manager's assistance, I doubt I would pass through this week.

My mood was getting better after the cheating incident, till a person whom I used to consider as a close friend of mine had requested for some financial assistance on Wed. I felt bad rejecting her but I felt I had to as I am actually in a crisis now, due to my moment of madness, or should I say stupidity. I thought that she must be thinking that I was joking when I said I was cheated on one of the days that I messaged her.

Another friend of mine has been adding the people in the Facebook group, which I am one of the admins. Though most of my facebook group members, whom are okay with this person adding them, a few of them whom had not joined the activities are uncomfortable with her adding them. I wonder if she is trying to know more of my new friends. Have told her that she should join the gatherings if interested as some people are curious to know why she added them.

I hope nothing funny happens here.

Comments

curryegg said…
Hi paul... I guess she is wishing to know more new friends. Btw, don't worry. No harm I guess.. :)
I am good here.. How about you?

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings