News Breaks!!!

Was not surprised to read in The New Paper yesterday that more people are being duped into signing timeshare agreements unknowingly like me. One of the company listed on the paper was the company that duped me into signing the agreement and making me part with a sum of my money.

The news has made my mum nervy again. Unwittingly, it has caused even more pressure on me. This has come at the wrong time, not when I am going for my exam soon and covering my senior's job at the same time. I just called the Small Claims Tribunal website. It does not handle such disputes.

Anyway it has been a week plus since the incident happened. I have called them up twice to check the status of the refund. The answer I got today was better. I should get my money back next week, which I am confident of. Since the incident occurred, it seemed that I have more faith in my religion thus increasing my confidence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings