Update About The Timeshare Cheating Case

It has been about 2 weeks since it has happened, a week since I handed the matter to CASE to handle the matters for me. But since it is my money, I feel that it is only right that I should do the chasing myself to try to expedite the refund of my money. This is especially when this type of the company is in the news. There is always a possibility that I won't get my money back

Managed to get hold of the company. An officer had spoke to me about the issue. At first I thought it was just standard operating proccedures with regards to refund. I was highlighted by mum that I may be asked to meet the sales consultant again to reconsider signing the option. Sensing this, I thought it will be good to send an e-mail to CASE to update them about what is being done by me and got them to try to follow up for me.

If I have not done so, I wonder how long they are going to take to refund the money to me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings