Are You Ready for 2009?

Mum was asking me if I managed to achieve my goals for this year, which is ending in about 3 1/2 days. I am pleased to say that I have achieved what I set out to achieve in 2008, except for the targets which she set for me for my exams and getting a girlfriend, which came very close this year. I still believe such things should let nature takes its course. Let's hope my mum don't try those "Parents matchmaking session" as televised on TV. Hahaha.

Therefore I am looking forward to 2009. Even as I am still planning what goals I am setting myself this year. I have learnt not to be greedy and set too many goals and overtax myself.

Comments

david santos said…
Brilliant!!!

Happy New Year....

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings