Good Luck & Update on Cheating Case

images

I hereby wish all my friends who are taking their ACCA exams or any other exams this week, good luck for your papers. May what u wish for come out and the questions that came out you are able to do so and do it well.

Received a phone call from the CASE officer who was handling my case. She advised me to go down to the company and sign their agreement, otherwise I may have problems cancelling the agreement that I have signed. Will be doing so tonight. I will be there with my friend & mum. Thanks JS for agreeing to help on short notice. Also to some of you whom I called for help but are not able to accompany me. Thanks for your advices and support. I guess you guys know who you are. Will defintely update you on the progress.

Let's hope nothing funny happens tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings