Merry Christmas To All My Friends

 

I just to take the the opportunity to wish my friends a Merry Christmas. I guess on everyone's mind, the thoughts are on when will our economy be well again. Everyone is hoping that Santa is going to give something to stimulate the economy. But I guess the more important things besides the economy are , Love, Peace & Joy. I think these are 3 important things that will keep people postive about living.

Therefore, in this glommy Christmas season, I just want to wish my friends have a Merry Christmas. May you get what you wish for from Santa this Christmas!!!

May hope, peace joy & love be with all my friends and blog readers this Christmas Season.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

Signing off with my 2 favourite Christmas tunes by Kenny G & Mariah Carey.

Also thanks to all my friends who have sent me Christmas cards & sms messages since early this week to wish me a Merry Christmas. I think you know who you are. Thank you for remembering me!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings