91.3 Countdown @ Asian Civilisation Museum

PC310003

 

 PC310002

I was at the Asian Civilsation Museum last nite for the Singapore Facebook Singles gathering organised by my friend, Michelle. The final venue of the gathering was settled to be here as there was poor response to the initial venue at DXO and there was some miscommunication over at the Ang Teng Restuarant which was featured in the newspapers recently.

This was the first time I was at the ACM. I was impressed by the Michael Jackson impresonation contest and the dance item put up the radio station. I was also impressed with the way the free flow of drinks and beer are done by the sponsors of the event.

Was glad that there were some people that I knew who were at the event. PT, Ken, Tracy, Alan, Jane, Yvonne were there, otherwise it could be boring.

P1010020 

P1010018

PC310004

We also took the opportunity to catch the fireworks display which happened at the Marina Bay before me & PT decided to call it a night as we were worried about the crowd if we were to get home too late. Also I was still worried about my mum, so I decided to get home early to have a look as my dad does not seem to care.

Thanks PT for being my listening ear last nite. I appreciate it. 

Comments

curryegg said…
Thank bro!
I am glad to have you as my koko too. Must take good care of your health too.

May your dreams come true too..
:)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings