Mum Discharged From Hospital

The day I have been waiting for was finally here. Mum was discharged from the hospital at 2pm today. She is still weak from the medication prescribed to her by the doctor. Too bad, I could not take leave as my senior was on urgent leave due to some urgent family matters to attend to for a week.

Just wish to say thank you once again to all my friends, especially who sent me sms messages, facebook messages, blog messages during my period of anxiety. I also appreciate the phone calls from some of you as well.

images

Leaving you with this song that best describes my feelings for the past week.

陳潔儀-心痛

 

I just got her " 再爱一回,陳潔儀" album. I really like her songs. 

Comments

Shionge said…
Glad she has been discharged since last week.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings