Mum In Hospital

images

I know some of you will be surprised as you are reading this. I took the decision to get my dad to send my mum to TTSH last nite as her fever and shivers was on and off for the past 3 days. The locum (stand in GP) who treated her, gave her some medication but she didn't get well. In fact, I tried to arrange another appointment with the clinic again, but as it was the locum on duty again, she refused to see the doctor.

I guess I must thank my nurse friend for alerting me that my mum may be suffering from viral fever. I also have to thank my mum's ex colleague for convincing her to check into the hospital to do some tests.

At first, dad was not willing to send her in. It was not until when my brother and I urged him to send her in. I was thinking, if he was not willing to do it, I could do it. I can't bear to imagine the consequences if I have not stood by my decision.

Mum only got the hospital bed this morning after some tests were done on her late last nite. I just visited her just now. One of the tests confirmed that she may have infection in her urinary tract. I will only know the results of her other tests tomorrow after a meeting with the doc. My mum is eager to be out of the hospital but I am going to ensure that she gets well first before she is discharged.

I would like to thank my friends who sent their regards to my mum after seeing my previous blog post about her illness, which I linked it to facebook as well, and my friends who sent their regards to my mum after reading my sms and facebook tagline. I guess u guys know who are. Not forgeting my nurse friend & my mum's ex colleague, as their input have assisted in my decision making.

I just have this to say to all of you.

images 

Just hope that my mum gets well soon.

Comments

curryegg said…
Oh my!
Khor.. may I God bless aunty all the way. I'm praying for her, here..
*hugs*

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings