Update About Mum

images

Went to visit my mum today for a short while as I was chased home by her as she felt that I was too tired to go to the hospital immediately after my work. She even told me to stop visiting her. Do you think I bear to do that?

Just a quick update of her condition, she is getting better. The doc is still administering the drip to ensure that the infection heals. The doc is trying to do a one week on drip course for her before discharging her & giving her a antibiotic medication to be eaten. So the most probable date of discharge may be Thu.

Have been shuttling to the hospital for the past few days continously. I just hope that this bad start to the New Year ends soon.

Once again, thanks to all my friends for their words of consolation via sms, my blog & facebook. I truly appreciate your friendship. Not forgetting my nurse friend, who gave me words of advice and calmed my nerves when I asked her about my mum's condition before she was sent to hospital. I guess without her words, I be at a loss as to what to do.

Comments

Dopey said…
hey i hope yr mum gets better soon!

i might just bump into you in ttsh, i'm currently working in the dpt yr mum's admitted to.

Fran.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings