An Update On Mum's Condition

images

I know most of my friends who saw my blog post via here or facebook are curious to know about what the doctor said about my mum's condition today. I was quite anxious myself personally as I was tasked with the responsibility to break the news to my dad and brother.

The doctor confirmed that my mum has urinary tract infection, and it has spread to her kidney, but luckily, the infection to her kidney was minimal. The doc is prescribing antibiotic drip to stop the infection. The doc said that the fever that she is having is normal as the body tries its best to kill the infection with the aid of medication.

The doc also advised my mum that she has to stop the cholestrol control medication as it appears that her body is showing some side effects to the medication.

If all goes well, she should be home by Tuesday, which I hope so as she was having a fever last night and she has the feeling of keep wanting to throw up.

Thank you to my friends once again who have showed concern for my mum and me during this period. I know my mum wants me to continue my life as normal. I am trying my best to keep my spirits up, the way she wants it to be.

In fact, I went to SSA Tampines Centre to pray for her speedy recovery before going to Bugis Top One KTV to book the KTV rooms for the group for the KTV that I am organising on next Sunday. I also signed up to be their member to enjoy more of their benefits. I was surprised to see Bugis Junction so crowded today, maybe it is because there only about 23 days to CNY. People are looking at CNY clothes and accessories.

Comments

Shionge said…
Oh sorry I was late in hearing this and that she is on the road to recovery soon.

Take care of yourself too.
Shionge said…
By the way, if there is slight discomfort drink cranberry juice - it helps.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings