Visit Of Relatives/ Movie Gathering With Facebook Group

CNY is always a time that I like, but it is also don't like as I grow  older, as relatives will always ask the question, "When will it be your turn?" I must say this year is very different as the friends that I knew from the Facebook Groups decided to ask me out for movie once again after my morning round of frantic house visiting, due to the fiasco as stated in my previous post.

Would like to thank Thomas for picking me up and sending me home for last night. Although the movie we caught was not that good, as I felt that the movie was too gross and there was no storyline, but the visit to the Marina Barrage was great. I think Quincy, Jane, Shu Ting & Thomas will have the same view as me.

217471

When nursery teacher Jenny escapes to the country for a relaxing weekend away with her boyfriend, she is unaware of a romantic surprise he has in store. The location is perfect. A lake enclosed by woodlands is seemingly deserted and the scene is set for a picturesque proposal. But before the happy couple can enjoy the retreat, their peace is shattered by a gang of violent youths. What begins is a shocking and unrelenting game of cat-and-mouse, as Jenny is forced to fight back against her aggressors.

Here are some of the photos that I took for the past two days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings