Visit To JB On 3rd Day of CNY

My manager and I were invited by our Chinese Muslim colleague, Syafiqah to her house at Bukit Indah, at JB on the 3rd day of CNY. My boss had given us the day off, since most of the staff had gone back to Malaysia.

Her place is about 1.5 hrs away from Singapore. There is a direct bus service, CW 3 that takes us to her place directly. Its hard to imagine how my colleague can endure the long travelling time and bad jams and travel to Singapore to work everyday.

I would like to thank her for the hospitality shown by her family during the 2 hour visit to her house. I also would like to thank her for her dinner treat at Jusco Bukit Indah that evening.

Here are the photos that we took that day.

P1280001

My manager, Amy & my mum

P1280002

Me with my manager's hubby

P1280004

The Group pic with our host, Syafiqah. The child with her is her youngest child.

P1280005

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings