Back To Normal Weekend

images

It has been about a month since I last stepped into Tampines Soka Centre, since I have been quite busy over the past month over my job, CNY & my mum. The decor of the prayer room has been changed. The carpets of the prayer room had been removed and footwear has been allowed in the prayer room. The altar has been raised by a slab, which I thought it was good as sometimes when people pray, they just accidentally bang on the altar, causing a loud sound, which can be disturbing. Some chairs have removed to allow for more walking space for people.

After that, we went to visit my grandma. It has been a month since I last saw her. She looks much better now, but still wheelchair bound. It seems to be a permanent fixture already. Hope she gets well soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings