Indecent Proposal

images

I was quite surprised to come across an article about a female teacher having consensual sex with a 15 year old student today. Apparently it was the student who intitated the relationship, according to the paper. It brings me to some questions?

 

  1. Is being a teacher a stressful job? This was what was said in mitigation through her lawyer that she was stressed. To me, every job is a stressful job. It is whether how you look at it. If you look at it positively, you will be happy and overcome the stress.
  2. Doesn't she know that she has to draw the line in the relationship between student and teacher? We are still in an Asian society, where such topics are considered as taboo.
  3. Why the student want to do it with her? I guess he will definitely tell his friends about the escapade he had. Some students treat this as a story or topic and share it with their friends. This not only happens to the young, but also to people around us nowadays.

I feel that the world is changing. Do you agree?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings