Should I Take Up Consuelling Course?

My mum has been asking me if I was interested to take up a consuelling course as a back up plan for my accountancy qualification, since I have not been doing well for my ACCA. This has been something that has been in my thoughts as well.

Some of my friends who have known me for quite some time felt that I am good listener and I have the ability to motivate people. My mum felt that my life experiences that I faced with my disability, my NS & my work will be a good motivation to the people that I will be consuelling.

Should I take the plunge?

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
If you feel that you are able to provide counselling to people, then try for it... After all, you don't have to change jobs. This can be a sideline or even hobby. (^_^)
Paul said…
Thanks Ka for the advice

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings