Dinner With ACCA Classmates

01b

I met up with my former ACCA classmates,Tammy, Peggy & Elaine last night for dinner at Carousel Restaurant at Royal Plaza on Scotts hotel. It has been a while since I met up with them, since all of us had been busy with our work and studies. It ended up that Tammy gave us a treat instead as she said it was in celebration of her clearing all her ACCA papers. I feel so bad as everytime when we meet up, it is always her or Peggy giving us a treat. Looks like Paul has to play the fastest fingers next time!!!

It is always fun to catch up with them , to find out how they are all doing. We really had a good chat of close to 4 hrs last night. Looking forward to our next gathering !!!!

Comments

Shionge said…
Great to see that you are catching up with your friends....good choice of food too :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings