What’s Wrong With The IRAS Email System

I have been rather fustrated recently at work recently as I had not been able to send out any emails to IRAS. I have been trying to get in touch with them through their website for the past three days. The error message on their website after I submitted the e-mail was, “The server is too busy, please try again later.” It is strange that the problem happens at night as well and it has been for a few days already.

I hope IRAS solves the problem soon. I have already lodged a complaint to my friends working at IRAS. The reason for not calling them is because my boss wants a black & white confirmation from IRAS.

Work can’t flow. Sianz!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings