I Love You Man

217212

It has been a while since I last caught a movie. Since my parents were out for a concert and my brother is still in his church camp, so I decided to let myself have a relaxing Friday by catching this movie. “ I Love You Man”

This movie is about a guy (Rudd) about to be married, whose fiancee (Rashida Jones) is calling all her friends to be in the wedding. Realising he has no friends, he starts to go on man-dates to find a best man; and finds one in Segel.

I felt that the movie is quite interesting as it has happened to me before and it contains several valuable lessons but in a opposite way, or should I say a different way. The few incidents has taught me several valuable lessons about friendship.

  1. Friendship can be painful for you to lose if you have lost your friend through sickness.
  2. Friendship should not be based on money. It should be based on trust and support.
  3. A deep friendship may not take years or months to form. Understanding a person can be easy if you respect your friend and be truthful to them.

Overall I feel that this is a great movie to watch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings