Birthday Celebration For Jas

images

Several members of the Singing @ K group were invited to a BBQ organised by Jas last night. It is always good to catch up with this fun loving bunch who likes to sing. I have not met some of them for quite some time, so I must say I enjoyed myself.

It was also an advance birthday celebration for Jas as she turns a year older today. She said that it was her 1st time that she celebrated her birthday with her friends. I hope she enjoyed herself last nite.

My birthday message to her:-

Happy birthday to you, Jas

May what you wish for come true for u.

I hope all the nasty things that has happened to you in the past year will be over & done with.

Don’t look back & be happy.

U live your own life.

U are responsible for your actions.

I am glad to have a friend like you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings