Cousin’s & Mum’s Birthday Celebration

images

amk_B1 

It is my cousin’s birthday today & my mum’s 60th birthday in 2 days time. As my brother is only available on weekends as he is undergoing his Basic Rescue Training Course in SCDF, we had lunch with 2 of my aunts in celebration of the happy occassion.

The food was quite nice, as my aunts requested for the healthy menu and the pricing was quite worth it for 6 people. I paid about $120 for the meal as my mum managed to ask for a 20% off the bill from the resturant manager. I must say that my mum is very good, That’s what I call “Auntie Power”.

Comments

Shionge said…
Hey Happy Belated Birthday greetings to your Mom & Cousin :D

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings