High Risk Bus Driver

abt_memory_mercedezO405

I was travelling on this Service 105 today and I nearly had the shock of my life. The China bus driver who was driving the bus had forgotten to close the exit door after the passengers had alighted at one of the bus stops along the bus routes at Serangoon Ave 2 and kept moving on till the bus reached the traffic light. That was when I told the bus driver that the door was open. He seemed unhappy in the first place.

The fortunate thing was the majority of the passengers had alighted as the bus was two bus stops away from the interchange. If it had occurred at the time where the bus was the most crowded, I wondered what will the consequences be?

I have since reported this incident to the customer service officer at Serangoon Interchange. Let’s hope the bus driver learns his lesson as safety of passengers is always of utmost importance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings