Wandering Around Saturday

gsmarena_001

I was feeling a little bored at home yesterday, so I decided to step out of the house after having my late lunch. I went to AMK Hub to window shop and do some research on the price of the handphone that I am planning to get. After much consideration and inputs from friends and sales staff, I have more or less decided on what phone I will be getting. Most likely, I will be getting the Samsung Jet. Right now, I am just waiting for the price to drop so that it is more within my budget and my mum will not yell at me for getting such a expensive handphone. She is aware that my phone has been giving me problems.

cc_tb_platclr

I saw the Citibank branch at AMK Hub and decided to check my status of my Citibank Credit Card application. After checking with them, I found out that they had put aside my application when I first applied for the card in January, so I was asked to reapply using my CPF Statement again. This time, it was approved immediately and I got my card within 1.5 hours. This is what I call quality service at its best.

northpoint

I went to Northpoint Capitol Optical Branch to look for my usual optician, Edward to get a new pair of specs while waiting for my credit cards. He has been my optician for the past 10 years already. Therefore he knows what type of frames will interest me and suit me best. In the end, he recommended me a light titanium frame model with Transistion lenses. At first, he wanted to recommend me a half rimmed frame, but I was a little afraid that the lenses may fall off easily, especially I am not as nimble and mobile as most people so I decided against it. Some of my friends will be seeing Paul with the new specs next Sat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings