Happy Teachers’ Day

images

It has been about 10 years since I stepped out of school. I only managed to remember that it was Teacher’s Day until one of my friends, who is a teacher asked me to help her to print out an e-card done by her student for her.

I still remember some of my teachers and lecturers who have made my school days as memorable as possible. Maybe because I am special and unique in my own right, being with my medical condition to attend normal school since 1986.

I really would like to thank these teachers who have been a part of my student life since then till now.

Mayflower Primary School

Mrs Teo – My Primary 1 Form Teacher

Mdm Cik Rokiah – My Primary 3 Teacher

Mrs Chow – My Primary 5 Chinese Teacher – She is the teacher that started my interest in Chinese.

Serangoon Garden Sec School

Mr Ang Chin Choon – My Sec 2 Chinese Teacher- He is a teacher with a caring heart for the student

Mrs Tan Sek Yam – My Sec 3 & 4 E Maths Teacher – She really kindled my interest in Maths in the 3 years under her pupilage.

Ms Kong Li Keng & Mr Lum Y C – My Sec 3 & 4 POA Teachers – They helped me to stay positive despite seeing me fail my ‘O’ Levels the 1st time in 1995.

Ms Lee M S – My Sec 3 & 4 Biology Teacher – She was the one who helped me to write a testimonal to enable me to get to Ngee Ann Poly Accountancy Course

Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Mrs Linda Seah – My 1st year lecturer for Financial Accounting – A motherly figure, I must say.

Ms Cindy Yuen – My Tax Lecturer – The lecturer that has played a part in my career so far. I still see her once a year now, at the IRAS VES Awards Ceremony

 

Just to wish all teachers in Singapore a Happy Teachers’ Day, including my friends who are teachers too.

  1. Ms Jasmin See
  2. Ms Angela Ong
  3. Ms Krys Ong
  4. Ms Rebecca Lim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings