Mini KTV Session

Photo0005

Jonathan & Paul

Photo0001

Angela

 Photo0002

Photo0003

  Angela & Jane

Photo0004

 

I was invited by Angela to attend a pre-birthday celebration for her and Jane. It has been quite a while since Jonathan & I sang with these 2 ladies, so I must say I really enjoyed singing with them.

The photos were taken using my Samsung Jet handphone. Jane & Angela commented its graphics are pretty sharp. The reason was I forgotten to bring my digital camera today. It gave me a chance to test the features of my handphone. During the midst of testing and uploading, I managed to find out a few things.

  1. The camera feature took us several moments to figure out.
  2. The PC software takes a while to detect the phone after it was installed.
  3. Once loaded, the software was a breeze to operate with the phone.
  4. My memory card failed to detect, despite being installed on the phone. I have to ask the customer service centre to help me see to the problem.

Sadly though, I am facing problems to upload the photos to Facebook. Therefore, I have to upload on my blog first as MS Live Writer is getting faster.

Hopefully my friends can get to see this link on Facebook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings