Notes To Financial Statements IV

After hearing the rude audit department colleague who kept insisting that he was right not to do any tax schedules as the assigned case was a non-audit case, my tax partners had a closed door meeting with the audit department head, who is their son about this staff’s working attitude.

It has been decided that our department will not be handling his non-audit cases from now on. He is expected to do his own tax provision. Effectively, he will be doing this without much tax knowledge. We shall see how long he can stay on like a proud peacock. My partners are of the view that the department should not be held to ransom by an “audit department head pet”.

My manager is very surprised that since the implementation of my idea to improve workflow, I was able to detail my workings in a report format. I told her that I should do that as I am afraid that the “pet” or someone else can backstab us from behind, since we are “not treated like part of the family”. I also told her that I am blogging, with the hope to improve my English. It looks like my 5 year blogging affair is starting to show results.

Finally, I can be more at ease at the workplace after this work problem is solved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings