Shopping Sunday

a291bab978f1313c

I went to Takashimaya to shop with my mum today as she wanted to use the Takashimaya shopping vouchers that I got from Singtel last year when I switched my handphone line & my brother’s handphone line (which is registered under my name as well). Maybe it has been a long while since I last shopped at Takashimaya, I only found out on today that Takashimaya shopping vouchers are no longer accepted by the retail shops in the shopping centre. This was after we tried to buy something with the vouchers from Best Denki & G2000.

But still, it didn’t dampen our spirit to shop and we managed to utilise the vouchers in the end as we bought a fan, office wear from G2000 for myself and a wallet for my brother.

Looks like Paul does not need to add on to his wardrobe for CNY next year. I liked the price & the design of the 2 shirts and pants that I got at G2000 today. Mum feels that the ones I have selected is a departure from what I usually wear. But I think it is always good to update what you wear every now and then, so that I still remain in the trend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings