Trip To Palau Ubin

P9210002 

 P9210001

My mum suggested to going to Sentosa for today but dad was against the idea and he suggested Palau Ubin instead. It has been many years since I have stepped onto the island and at that time, I was there with one of my aunts and my mum to visit the temple there. I still remember that time, we could take a taxi to tour the island for just $6!

We took Service 109 from my place to Changi Village Terminal. Before catching the bumboat to Palau Ubin, we had our tea break at the hawker centre. When we reached Palau Ubin, I was shocked by the sight of so many bicycles and minibuses. There was no sight of taxis in the island. I guess that is a change of the times.

In the end, My mum had to keep me company at the resting point located near the ferry terminal, while my brother and dad cycled round the island. Fortunately, we had bought The New Paper and Lianhe Zaobao to read, otherwise it would be very boring for me.

I can’t cycle on a 2 wheel bike as due to my physical condition. Sometimes I just wish that I could cycle on a 2 wheel bike. At least I would get to see some places that are accessible by bikes only.

But at least, I really enjoyed the peace and quiet that is a little difficuit to find in the main island of Singapore nowadays. Also, I got to learn a new bus service route which I can add to my collection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings