On Alert

Just now, there was a Malay guy, who claimed to be our neighbour and he claimed that he was looking for me & my brother as we called him to visit us. We were asked to come down by our dad when he shouted for us. That face at the door was certainly not a familar face to me, so how could he say he was looking for me?

My mum & I suspected that the guy could be craving for drugs or wanting money. It was lucky that he left after apologising to us after 5 mins, when I said that I do not know him.   Mum warned Dad not to reveal my name or my brother’s name when someone whom he is not familar with claims to be looking for any of us.

I guess after this incident, I will not leave my door open so as to check on the door viewer for strangers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings