Post “Heart Of Greed” 溏心风暴

 

main_06

Some of you who know me will know that I am a HK drama fanatic. I know that this show came out about 2 years ago, but I only managed to catch this drama when Channel 8 broadcast it in the past two months or so, as I was not able to find the show online to catch it.

I was quite captivated by the story as I would not have never imagined having so much wealth can bring happiness and sadness to a family.

I am particularly impressed with the acting skills of these 5 characters.

cast_02_big

Louise Lee 李司棋

cast_05_big

陳豪

cast_10_big

鍾嘉欣- Linda Chung

cast_12_big

林峰

My mum was saying 林峰 sounds like my brother’s Chinese name.

I really enjoy the show very much. Hopefully I can catch Part 2 online soon.

 

Pictures from TVB.Com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings