2012

218513

 

I went to catch this movie after my weekly prayer session. I must say this movie is worth the ticket price.

The movie is about:-

Over the decades, many have prophesised that the world will end when the ancient Mayan calendar ceases on 21 December 2012. But before that occurs, the human race is bound to face natural disasters such as massive volcano eruptions, typhoons and other natural calamities. An academic researcher opens a portal into a parallel universe and makes contact with his double in order to prevent an apocalypse predicted by the ancient Mayans.

I thought the show is good, although it went out of proportion in one of the scenes. I leave it for you to watch if you haven’t watch it. It talks about the world coming to an end, and what people do to get themselves saved. There are some touching moments as well. It will teach you the importance of having a family.

I would give the movie 4.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings