EPL Subscription

I managed to get the EPL subscription done just now, with very attractive discounts given to me by Singtel when the Singtel sales person came to my house and promote the Mio Home Plan.

It pays to be with the market leader as I was given:-

  • Rental waiver for my 2 residential lines worth about $240 per year
  • 20% off my handphone line and my brother’s handphone line
  • Free Caller ID for one of my handphone line
  • Free handset upgrade yearly
  • An upgrade from 8MB plan to 10MB internet plan
  • A suite of Mio Chinese TV channels worth $19.90
  • A suite of Sports Channels, inclsive of EPL, Champions League & Europa League

This seems a very good deal as I get all this for about 50% of the price that what I am currently paying for all these now, after including everything.

This means I will get to enjoy more sports and programmes from China, Taiwan & Korea at a lower cost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings