Fiery Mood

The store of old files was finally cleared on Monday, but my mood was fiery as there was someone in a senior post in my office can just sit on her seat and blow the trumpet & ignored what I asked her to help me tell the office cleaner to do. Please help me to tell the cleaner to vaccum the area under my table. I guess it is a simple request, but yet as one of the managing partners of the firm, you can’t even pass the message to the cleaners. You just tell the cleaner to hurry up, just because you want to be home early to avoid the Orchard Road jam on a Friday night. Where is your sense of responsibility? You are one of the partners of the firm. I am sure if you are of a sound mind, you would want to have a clean office to work in.

Don’t blame the China cleaners for not doing the job, or our office is too big, anyhow do can already. Nobody will see and look into our office lah!!! You, as a partner of the firm are not playing a part. If I am like you, I can choose not to clear the store as it is not part of my job. Using these reasons are just excuses to cover up your laziness. That’s the reason why you are so fat now.

Damn pissed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings