New Bus Stop Signs

Recently, some of you may have noticed that there are new signs at your bus stops. I feel that the new signs are slightly better as the font size are bigger, making it easier for people, especially those with bad eyesight to see better.

But I thought that the short working trips of some of the bus services should be shown on the bus stop sign as well, instead of being shown as part of the information display.

Just a point to highlight to any LTA or SBS Transit officer who may happen to swing by my blog, the bus stop sign at SLF Complex at Thomson Road, one of the services that serve that bus stop is stated wrongly. Service 56 does not serve that bus stop. The correct bus service should be Service 54. So far, the error has not been discovered for three days, since the sign has been put up.

If any tourists or people who are waiting for Service 56, they will be surprised not to see the bus at the bus stop, but instead see Service 54.

For information, both bus services starts from Bishan Interchange. Service 54 terminates at New Bridge Road Terminal, passing by Raffles Institution, Mount Alvernia Hospital, Novena Church, Far East Plaza, Liang Court, Chinatown & SGH, whereas Service 56 passes by Toa Payoh, KK Hospital, Shaw Towers & Marina Centre.

I hope this would not become a laughing stock for LTA or SBS Transit.

Comments

Shionge said…
Hey Paul, I'll channel this to SBS Transit. Actually you can also give feedback via their website.

Thanks Paul :D
Shionge said…
Hey Pual, Feedback to LTA liao :D Thank you.
Paul said…
I know I can do that, but I was a little busy recently. Thanks Shionge

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings