The Wedding Dinner of Jasmin & Gar Lun

I was invited to my 3 months JC Course classmate, Jasmin for her wedding dinner which was held at Goodwood Park Hotel last night. Although it was very near my office, I had to take a cab there as it was raining heavily.

I was one of the early ones to have arrived, because the rain didn’t allow me to window shop. Jasmin was certainly very happy to see me as we haven’t met for quite a while, close to 10 years, since I last met her at Ngee Ann. She was saying thanks for respnding to her “summon”, despite not meeting up for a while. I am glad to meet up with another of my classmate, Christopher as well. We were seated at the front table, so we got a chance to view the proceedings nicely.

The food and service staff were great. I hereby wish the couple a happy & blissful marriage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings