Birthday Surprise

Picture 020 Picture 021 Picture 022

I went to work on my birthday today. This was the 3rd successive year that I was working on my birthday. Someone called me and asked me why I was still working. Apparently, she has not been paying attention to what I have told her. I just wonder if she practises selective hearing or likes to make news out of nothing. She claims that she is busy with work, but from the looks of it, she has caused some hoo ha again. The person whom I am talking about is the same one that I mentioned a few posts ago. Anyway, I shall not let my mood be spoiled by this person as it is bad luck to be angry on one’s birthday.

I decided to make my official entry to the Big 3 Club today by:-

  • Sharing my joy by buying my own birthday cake from TCC.

logcakes

Graphics from TCC website

I got the 1st cake, Kalamansi Wonderland for them as I thought it is not too sweet and would be suitable for the seniors in my office. It is good that they enjoyed the cake. I would like to thank the guy who always served me when I am at TCC International Building branch for the efficiency of the order. My boss gave me Istean vouchers as my birthday present after hearing that it was my birthday.

  • Organising a dinner treat as a start to promote interaction among colleagues

I felt that the dinner went well, as I had a chance to get to know Jinn Der, Sing Chien & my new colleague, Wee Yong better, although there were no female colleagues who joined us. Maybe these colleagues of mine were more of a homely bunch of gals. But I certainly didn’t expect them (Chloe, Yun Fah, Shao Ting, See Ying & Agnes) together with Wilson to get me the first gift. Sing Chieh the 2nd gift & Jinn Der gave me the 3rd gift. I shall open it when I am free later as I am really tired now. Going to sleep soon after my hair dries up.

I would like to thank the following people for their sms and messages on facebook.

 

Yi Shyan Lee just wished Paul Lee a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Yi Shyan Lee wished a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ** Kitty Ng wished a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ** Joey Woo wished a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ** Jeslyn Kong wished a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ** Yan Ling wished a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ** June Low wished a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ** June Low sent a GIFT!

Irin Chen Happy Birthday Paul!

Ck Tan HapPy HaPpY BiRthDaY!

 

Daisy Lee 李信慧 wow..happy birthday yo....wahaha...

 

Kay Loh Happy Birthday (;>

 

Lorraine Liu Happy birthday to you, enjoy your night

 

Alvic Koh happy birthday

Yan Ling Happy Birthday!!!

Fannie Foong hello.....happy birthday...cheers..

 

Toh Yan Koon Hi Paul, a very happy birthday to u, may ur wish come true ^.^

Jas See Happy Birthday to yeah bro! May all wishes come true yeah!!!

Maggie Mei Chyi 楊美琪 Happy birthday Paul...

Adel Li Happie birthday Bing Feng Kor Kor!
You must have had some great celebrations already, hope there will be more happy moments to come !!
Have a great great day ahead!!!

David Lee Fu Nang Hey bro, Happy B-day (again) !!

Lance Teo Happy Birthday :)

Kathleen Chai Beng Fong happy birthday!
Alex Xu Happy Bdae Paul!
Chua Hui Kheng HI, NICE TO MEET U. WISH U HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Li HuiYuan HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Chloe Kee Happy Birthday Paul!!ll the best for the coming yr:)
Jane Ng Happy Birthday to u:)
Charles Zhang Happy Birthday Paul!
Patchy Angela Ong Happy birthday bro!!!! May all ur wishes come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
Andrina Leong Happy Birthday !!!
Jaslyn Tea Happy Birthday :)
Ye Yuansheng happy birthday to you
Malcolm Neo 二十岁的青春将在十五分钟后消失。生日快乐!
Jonathan Teo Happy Birthday bro!! Have a good one!! :D

EPing Chen

huat ah! 1yr older 1 yr wiser~

Yvonne Low HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :))
Andy Goh 生日快樂 ~ Happy Birthday Paul :0)

Tracy:Hi Paul happy birthday to u, may all your wishes come true:)

Paul Tseng: Happy Bdae Paul~

Mum: happy birthday, wish your dream come true.

 

Just in case, if you are wondering why Senior Minster of State for MTI, Mr Lee Yi Shyan wished me happy birthday as well, the answer is I have met him before at a community event.

And another piece of news to share before I hit the sack, I am going to be interviewed by a community magazine in my neighbouring district to share about my Volunteer e-filing experiences in the past 6 years!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings