MIO TV and DVD Recorder Problems Solved

The MIO TV problems that have plagued me for the past few weeks were finally solved on last Monday. Apparently, there were some problems with the external connection points outside my flat. The rewiring resolved all the problems faced.

I was therefore able to try out the DVD Recorder that my dad had purchased some time ago. Some of you may know that my dad is an electrician for his day job. He had managed to use the MIO TV setup box as a recording outlet for all the TV programmes. I finally found the time to try it out. The good thing is that the recorder and the MIO TV linkage worked fine. This means that I will be able to catch the Champions League matches on record, as I usually have to work on the next day. My parents are also happy that they can finally record their favourite Chinese MIO TV or Mediacorp channels I they missed the programmes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings