More Surprises For Paul for his Birthday Celebration

As I was making my way to the Children’s Home, I received an sms. It was from one of my poly mate that I have not met up since poly graduation. She said that she would be joining me & my K group with another poly mate of ours. It has been about 11 years since we last met. Time flies.

I am quite surprised by the response for the birthday celebration actually as all of them, including the newbies have been very co-operative and have given me their contact numbers without me asking. And they have been very helpful, helping me out with the logistics matters, such as photo taking, gift exchange, getting the cake etc. I will be having a group member flying back from USA to join me for this.

Its not so much about the number of attendees, but the thoughts and what you guys have done for me this round, as I assumed responsibility to take charge of my own birthday celebration.

Just want to say this to all of the attendees in advance. I am really looking forward to the celebration, which happens in a week’s time!

baa5cfb1a8f46e14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings