Paul The Santa Claus

9e0e7d46126d80d4

Even though it was raining heavily this Christmas Eve, it certainly did not dampen my spirit to spread the Christmas cheer and the spirit of giving to my colleagues. Some of you would have known that the firm that I am working in now is quite a big office with close to 50 people. Therefore, you can’t blame me for being a cheapo by giving them each a Ferraro Rocher Chocolate each.

Anyway it is also my way of thanking my colleagues, especially those who have given me presents for my birthday last week. For the rest of them, it is to thank them for helping me in one way or another when I needed help at work in the past year.

The happy day was filled with happy stuffs as my following colleagues celebrated their birthdays in advance and the birth of their child today.

Amy, my manager – will be turning a year wiser on 27 Dec 2009

Annie, my secretarial dept colleague -will be turning a year wiser on 28 Dec 2009

Bee Hui, my audit dept supervisor – had given birth to her son today morning

On this note, I just want to wish everyone who is reading this blog post, no matter whether you are my relative, friend or just a passer by, A Merry Christmas. May good tidings be with you throughout the year!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings