Shopping Day

This was the last weekend before Christmas and mum had reminded me to utilise the BHG Shopping Vouchers given by Xinhui and Yvonne for my birthday before it expired. I was also reminded by my boss to utilise her Istean vouchers soon. I guessed she had wanted me to take advantage of the Private Sale that happened at Istean Scotts on my birthday. But I didn’t go as the queue was horrendously long. Will maybe pop by on Tuesday.

Went to BHG with mum and bought 2 sets of working pants and working shirt. Mum got two pairs of shoes at $9.90 each, while I topped up about $30 for my purchase.

After that bought a pair of shoes before heading to visit my granny at the old folks home. My aunt and cousin were there too. Glad that she looks better now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings