Singtel Makes My Blood Boil (Part 2)

The Singtel MIO Home Plan installation continued to give me nasty surprises, which has left me fuming mad.

The installation staff decided to pay an unannounced visit on last Saturday afternoon, when I was not at home. I thought that I had arranged an appointment for 19 Dec. The unannounced visit caught my parents off guard but as they were fully aware of what was going on, they were able to explain what actually happened fully to him.

I am surprised that he forgot to bring the additional modem for the MIO TV again. He also told my parents that the MIO TV line is only used for MIO TV purposes and cannot be used for calling out purposes. Therefore there is a need for a 3rd residential line for calling out and receiving of calls. There is a need for an adaptor with the ability to connect the 2 phone lines together.

I am surprised by all these developments as I was not told of all this during the time when I signed the contract. It has left me in a limbo. I am left wondering if I need to pay for this 3rd line for the rental charges.

I decided to call the Singtel hotline again, to make noise about the above matter. Till now, the sales department has yet to get back to me on this. Does it mean that I have to go to Commcentre to lodge a complaint again?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings