First Lesson of ACCA

Wednesday was my first lesson for the Professional Accountant (P1) paper that I will be most likely retaking for the coming June Exams.

The location of my new school is at 6 Raffles Quay, Singapore Accountancy Academy’s City Campus. The building is actually the former John Hancock Tower. I feel glad that I have made the choice to study at the school as this lecturer, Mr Woo, seems to explain the concepts better than the lecturer at Kaplan. This makes me able to grasp the concepts taught better. Although the distance is slightly further than Kaplan, the longer time taken to travel is worth it. Even though, it means I have to have my dinner of bread at my office first before I leave for class.

Let’s hope this will give me the confidence and motivation that I need for the coming exam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings