KTV Outing

What a good way to kickstart the New Year by enjoying the 3rd day of my long weekend by singing with my friends from Facebook. The event was organised by Paul Tseng at Shenton Way Partyworld Branch.

We found rats and cockroaches in our rooms. I guess this will be the last time we will partonising the outlet, which was the former NTUC Club Head Office.

I was honoured to be in the same room as Karen Low,Paul, Andrina and their friends, Ah Liang & Alex. I must say that Singapore is really a small country as before this, Paul and Andrina do not know that they know Ah Liang and Alex from other events seperately before this.

I had a field day singing yesterday since in my room. This has made up the loss that I didn’t sing much for my birthday KTV.

Had a chance to sing a few songs and duets that people in the room did not hear before this.

This song is actually the other version of the song featured below.

 

 

 

You must be thinking that Paul will be asked to do this version, but I was asked to do the version below instead by Karen Low instead.

无言的结局 张信哲、容祖儿

 

This version is pretty challenging but I cant find the MTV for this video.

 

Jas was commenting that my singing had improved. I told her that if Andrina had not given me some pointers for voice projection, I would not have improved.

Dinner was at Maxwell Hawker Centre. I would like to thank Andrina for giving me a ride there with Belinda and Alex in her “S$4.26m car”.The reason for putting the inverted commas is because the car licence plate number looks to be that amount. Haha. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings